|Trish Stratus Biography
Patricia Anne Stratigias was born
December 18th 1975 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Trish
Stratus is a former wrestler, former fitness model and currently a
tv personality and WWE Trainer. Trish has trained wrestlers like Albert,
Ashley Massaro, Kurt Angle, Mickie
James, Beth Phoenix, Carlito,
Bubba Ray Dudley, Jeff Hardy, Chris
Jericho, Test, Tyson Tomko, Viscera,
Val Venis and more. That's why she is one of or the most respected
female wrestlers of all time. And held belts for WWE Hardcore
Championship (1) and 7 WWE Women's Championship's (the most in WWE
started her career as a fitness model and quickly got a job for the WWF
or WWE now in March 2000. She started in the WWE playing a manger
for T&A and having an affair with Vince
McMahon. But the more
she was in the ring the more talented she got.
won her 1st fight in a tag team match between Trish and T&A vs The
Hardy Boyz and Lita. Then left T&A in 2001 and started the
affair with Vince McMahon. And ended with a feud between her and
When to win Trish Stratus the WWE Women's
Championship 7 time in her 6 and a half years. And becoming one of
the greatest WWE diva of all time.
Did you know?
- Trish Stratus is a 3 time "WWE Babe of the Year"
- Trish Stratus was proclaimed "Diva of the
- Trish Stratus is on the Canada's Walk
- Trish kissed Pamela Anderson
- Stratus was on Armed & Famous as a
- Trish Stratus was on show Da Kink in
- Stratusphere Yoga is Trish Stratus's
- On Today's Bride Magazines was the
Trish Stratus Wedding Dress
- Trish refused to pose nude for Playboy
- Trish is involved with Ronald McDonald
House, Dreams Take Flight and the Special Olympics.